Maintaining proper financial control requires keeping the books in good order. Poor accounting information can lead to regulatory penalties, missed tax saving opportunities and sub-optimal business performance.
Whether your business is a sole trader, partnership or a limited company, we can assist you to suit your requirements.
- Prepare accounts which are used in the completion of self-assessment tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and companies;
- Produce financial statements (including option to prepare abbreviated accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public), for filing at Companies House.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines, ensuring avoidance of penalties from both HMRC and Companies House.
But we can do more than just report on the historical information. We can:
- Identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability.
- Identify areas of the business that need improving the most.
- Use the accounts to help you work towards achieving your goals.
We ensure that between us, we make optimal use of the accounting information, and not just view it as a post mortem exercise.