We will guide you through the legal aspects of forming limited companies and partnerships, and also advise and assist with changes to a business structure. To ensure that your company complies with all the statutory regulations, especially with the introduction of Companies Act 2006, we will assist you in ensuring that the necessary records are maintained and the appropriate and timely filings made. Our services include:
- Formation of limited companies
- Provision of registered office
- Preparation of annual returns
- Increases in share capital
- Changes in Company names
- Changes of directors
- Dealing with company striking off
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Preparation of minutes of directors meetings and annual general meetings
- Communications with Companies House
We have already been providing our clients with the option to file Abbreviated Accounts at the Companies House, so as to display minimum information on public record.
In addition, we now file these accounts online with the Companies House, to ensure secure filing, as well as automated acknowledgement of safe receipt.