Taxation is a complex and daunting issue for both companies and individuals. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that we have to ensure that our services minimise your corporate or income tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
We are committed to fighting for each client’s rights within the law. We advise clients on tax affairs and provide tax planning services with a view to maximizing tax efficiency in every situation but avoiding penalties for non-compliance.
The firm’s services cover both corporate and personal taxation in the UK and overseas. We negotiate and agree the position with the Inland Revenue on all aspects of tax.
Comprehensive services are provided in respect of tax compliance, be it capital gains tax, corporation tax, income tax, employee benefits or remuneration packages.
Our full range of taxation services includes:
- Income tax
- Share Valuations
- Capital Gains Tax
- National Insurance
- Inland Revenue Investigations
- Tax Planning
- Corporation Tax
- Attendance at compliance visits at your or our offices
We have the necessary expertise to provide compliance services including:
- Personal and partnership Self Assessment Tax Returns.
- Tax computations and completion of Company Self Assessment Returns.
- Non Resident Companies and Personal Returns.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximizing relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
Where appropriate for VAT registered clients, we’ll ensure use of cash accounting or retailers scheme are applied to benefit the business.